FILTRATION OF COMPRESSED AIR AND NATURAL GAS
The largest manufacturer of compressed air drying equipment Kurgankhimmash LLC install the porous aluminium filters instead of ceramic ones for several reasons:
- Filters ALUPOR™ provide the same degree of air cleaning, while the weight is reduced twice and flow resistance is much lower.
- Porous aluminium is much stronger and allows the cleaning of filters at a higher backpressure, which gives more complete regeneration. The residual filter capacity after 100 cycles "filtration-regeneration" is 87% (ceramic 38%).
- The lifetime of ALUPOR™ filters is more than 10 years in all compressed air drying equipment without destroying of the filter. The lifetime of ceramic filters was few times less due the mechanical destruction.
- Porous aluminum filters cost 50-70% less than ceramic.
OOO AviagasSoyus and 7 other companies install the ALUPOR™ filters into automatic gas-distributing stations for natural gas filtration in Gazprom network. We produce more than 10 standard sizes of filter cells for these tasks including the filters with threaded fastener.
FILTERS FOR TRUCKS PNEUMATIC BRAKES
RAAZ AMO ZIL is the main Russian producer of brake systems for commercial vehicles (WABCO licensed production). They use ALUPOR™ filters instead of sintered wire elements in the pneumatic brake equipment produced for KAMAZ, MAZ and ZIL trucks and buses.
THE ADVANTAGES OF ALUPOR™ FILTERS:
- Rigid structure and the absence of accumulated deformations
- Less flow resistance
- Higher contaminant capacity and service life
- Light weight and heat resistance
Filters made from porous aluminium work in all produced KAMAZ, MAZ and ZIL trucks!
Pneumatic silencers (mufflers) are designed to reduce noise of exhaust air from pneumatic distributors and other equipment.
The porous aluminium silencers replace effectively different types of sintered bronze and polymer materials.
The advantages of ALUPOR™ silencers over the analogues are:
- higher porosity (up to 55%) and better permeability and contaminant capacity;
- wide range of operating temperatures (up to 300°C)
- noise reduction level up to 5-7 dB higher than for the sintered mufflers;
- resistance to vibration and cyclic loads;
- porous aluminium silencers are 4 times lighter than bronze ones.
MUFFLERS FOR PNUMATIC MOTORS
ALUPOR™ produced the mufflers for Ingersoll Rand air motors and screwdrivers since 2008.
The IR previously used the mufflers with a steel frame and natural fibers.
THE RESULTS OF THE COMPARISON TESTS:
|Type of muffler||MRV040A||MRV015A|
|Parameter||010 (fiber)||015 (Alupor)||010 (fiber)||015 (Alupor)|
|Rotation speed, rpm||5938-6392||6028-6237||6181-6408||6362-6770 .|
|Torque moment, N||5.6-5.9||5.5-5.6||1.7-1.9||1.7-1.8|
|Noise level, dB||94-97||91-95||87-91||84-87|
* - the pressure of compressed air 5 bar
** - at 3000 rpm
*** - at 7000 rpm
PROTECTION OF SENSORS IN GAS ANALYZERS AND MOISTURE DETECTORS
A few leading manufacturers of the devices use the ALUPOR™ cases for protection of sensors and electronic elements from mechanical impurities and moisture.
Porous aluminium provides:
- Protection of the sensitive elements against damages;
- High gas permeability (the response delay of sensors is less than 3-5 seconds);
- Protection of sensors from dust and moisture;
- Simple and reliable design.